Website mycarelabs My Care Labs
Medical diagnostic laboratory
My Care Labs helps to counter the spread of COVID-19, RSV, and Influenza A & B through our convenient and accurate tests. We are also launching wellness and drug testing in Spring 2023 and will be focusing more on these tests than respiratory illnesses, so you will enjoy learning about a variety of testing and patient experiences while working for My Care Labs. We offer rapid and reliable testing services on-site and via mobile testing and at-home test kits. We are rapidly growing and adding new testing services including drug and wellness testing. We are looking for an adept graphic design/social media rising star.
Marketing Assistant Responsibilities:
- Specializes in Graphics and Design.
Daily posting on our social media.
- Social post template design
Work closely with Marketing Director and Marketing team
Provide input for Go to Market and general marketing strategies
Delegate and Monitor tasks within Marketing team
Assigning deadlines to tasks and making sure they are met
Regular communication with the CEO and Higher Management
Guiding Marketing team in brand/graphic direction aligning with our business goals
Define and execute campaigns to drive customer acquisition and retention through onboarding and engagement experiences for our self-service customers. Campaign types may include (but are not limited to) organic/paid social posts, emails, videos, webinars, flyers, signage
Define and execute campaigns to drive customer growth through referral and upsell programs.
Collaborate closely with Chief Operations Officer / Marketing Operations to leverage My Care Labs data and execute dynamic and engaging campaigns (including emails, landing pages, and audience segmentation), measure campaign effectiveness, and locate opportunities for optimization.
Collaborate closely with Execs / Sales / Ops to identify at-scale engagement opportunities.
- Communicate marketing activities with stakeholders and share results.
- Experienced content creator for online and offline marketing campaigns, draft clear, actionable content based on My Care Labs services
- Must have excellent creative writing, graphical & analytical skills for editing, developing, and planning online content
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/G Suite with proficient Docs, PowerPoint and Excel/Sheets skills preferred
- Operational with strong attention to detail and time-management skills. Able to juggle/prioritize urgent and important items based on customer/revenue/brand impact
- Self-directed: Independently and proactively identify priorities. Keep relevant parties involved and informed
- Analytical: Able to identify both current and emerging issues and take corrective action
- Fosters effective working relationships: Demonstrates an inclusive work style (both up and down) and works as part of a team at all levels within the organization
- Help evolve company brand
- Marketing and Project Management.
- Sales, Business Development, and Marketing duties
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred
Exceptional computer/technology skills
Ability to adapt to change in an environment that can be busy or slow on some days – usually busy
Ability and willingness to assist co-workers with workflow as necessary
Team player – help all around as needed, collaborative, friendly, professional
- Full Time. Required to work from the office in Fremont, California. On occasion may work from home as approved.
- Based on qualifications and marketing/sales experience
- Full-time 1099 Contractor
- Hourly wage starting from $21/hr
- Monday to Friday approximately 9:30am-4pm
Very Occasional Weekend/Evening availability
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Social media marketing: 1 year+ (Preferred)
Graphic design: 1 year+ (Preferred)
- Normally one location, may be off-site at our Union City or other pop-ups, or do business development / misc. tasks around the lab, our pop-up sites, and at other commercial functions (health fairs, talking to business owners and patients, random admin work at times).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org